UFO Koi Yakisoba
The unusually named "UFO" brand is one of Japan's most popular for yakisoba.
Yakisoba is fried noodles with a Worcestershire-like sauce. While not ramen, this is a deliciously important Japanese noodle dish. In this instant version, the sauce is stronger and richer than normal ("Koi" flavor). It's also blended with kelp and shiitake mushrooms. The fresh cabbage, deep-fried balls of batter, and bonito fish bits make for great toppings and condiments.
- Boil 460 ml of water
- Pull lid (without removing completely) from no. 1 to no. 2 (marked on outside), remove packets
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid
- After 3 minutes, pull no. 3 tab on lid & drain water
- Add DARK BLUE packet and mix noodles
- Add BROWN packet and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help!