Tsuta Shoyu Ramen
Tsuta was Japan's first ever ramen restaurant to receive a Michelin star!
This instant ramen is based off of Tsuta's award-winning shoyu (soy sauce-seasoned) ramen. It's definitely modern and even includes porcini mushroom oil and black truffle oil, just like at their restaurant! These 2 provide additional layers of flavor to an already deeply flavored chicken and fish-based soup.
- Boil 430 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place toppings in light blue packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and place silver black packet (soup) on top to heat, wait 5 minutes
- Break up noodles, pour in silver black packet and properly mix soup
- Add clear packet contents, pour in purple packet, and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help!