Toyama Black Shoyu Ramen
Toyama is known for its jet-black ramen!
As you'd expect, the black colored soy sauce (shoyu) seasoning is bold, salty and a little sweet. This regional ramen was meant be a source of fuel for blue collar workers in Toyama. A nice bonus is the packet of spicy pepper that charges the broth. Add as much of this as you like!
- Boil 430 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place toppings in purple packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and place dark green packet (soup) on top to heat
- After 5 min, break up noodles, pour in green packets, mix soup
- Add blue (spicy pepper) packet as you like and you're all set!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help!