Tokyo Abura Soba
This is the official "abura soba" from the biggest abura soba group in Japan...Tokyo Abura Gumi Souhonten. They don't mess around.
"Abura" is oil and it's the seasoning in this style of soupless ramen (abura soba). In this instant version, the abura is part soy sauce and part pork lard. But in this newly upgraded version, they've even added a deliciously creamy egg seasoning as well. Enjoy the crunchy spring onions and the seaweed / sesame garnish!
- Boil 440 ml of water
- Pull lid (without removing completely) from no. 1 to no. 2 (marked on outside)
- Place toppings in CLEAR PURPLE packet on top of noodles - Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid
- After 5 minutes, pull no. 3 tab on lid and drain water
- Add ORANGE packet, YELLOW packet and mix noodles
- Add DARK GRAY packet (seaweed & sesame) and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help!