Taiwan Maze Soba
Contrary to its name, this soupless ramen is not from Taiwan.
It's from Nagoya City, where Taiwanese immigrants have contributed a lot to the local ramen scene. This ramen includes Taiwanese cuisine-inspired minced meat. It's spicy and fused with garlic. There are plenty of other strong flavors in this one too - whether creamy egg yolk sauce or fish powder. "Maze" means to mix - make sure to properly do this before eating!
- Boil 500 ml of water
- Open lid (to halfway mark, without removing completely)
- Place toppings in clear orange packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water towards the top, seal lid
- After 4 minutes, pull tab at the end
and drain water
- Add green packet, mix noodles, add blue silver packet
- Mix noodles again before eating and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help!