Sendai Spicy Miso Ramen
This ramen is wonderfully balanced, and with spicy miso undertones.
The city of Sendai in Miyagi is the largest city in Japan's Tohoku region. Sendai has been a big producer of miso since the 1500s. It's no wonder that their ramen ended up being a spicy miso style. This instant version features thick noodles to soak up that spicy broth, along with properly crunchy carrots, bean sprouts, and cabbage.
- Boil 430 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place toppings in PURPLE packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and place RED AND CLEAR packets (soup & veggies) on top to heat, wait 5 minutes
- Break up noodles and pour in RED packet, mix soup
- Remove excess water from CLEAR packet, add CLEAR packet contents to bowl and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help!