Raoh Soupless Tantanmen
Tantanmen is a spicy style of ramen. This tantanmen is special.
Just like the original noodle dish from Sichuan province in China, this instant version is without soup. Springy, thick noodles mop up a savory sauce. This sauce is part sesame creamy, part chili oil spicy, and part numbing pepper tingly. Enjoy the seasoned minced pork and crunchy greens as well.
- Boil 420 ml of water
- Pull lid (without removing completely) from no. 1 to no. 2 (marked on outside)
- Place toppings in CLEAR BLACK packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid
- After 5 minutes, pull no. 3 tab on lid & drain water
- Add RED packet, mix noodles thoroughly and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help!