Negi Miso Ramen
This miso ramen is the perfect, soul-warming bowl!
Naturally, there's a beautiful miso seasoning. The accompanying soup is rich - but not too rich. But the packet of fresh garlic adds a big punch. For toppings, crunchy white negi (spring onions) and red chili add freshness and heat.
- Boil 430 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place toppings in ORANGE packet on top of noodles (in some versions it's a PURPLE packet)
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and place LIGHT BLUE packet (soup) on top to heat, wait 5 minutes
- Break up noodles and pour in LIGHT BLUE packet, mix soup
- Empty DARK RED packet into soup and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help!