Kyoto Shoyu Ramen
Besides ancient temples and shrines, did you know that Kyoto is also famous for its ramen?
This style of classic Kyoto ramen is seasoned with a bold soy sauce (shoyu). It carries a wonderfully rich, slightly spicy soup. This richness comes from pork back fat (seabura) - this style's trademark! You also get a generous amount of fresh-tasting kujo negi - these are special spring onions directly from Kyoto!
- Boil 430 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place toppings in blue packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and place red packet (soup) on top to heat
- Break up noodles and pour in, mix soup (red packet)
- Empty green packet contents into soup and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help!