Just Noodles and Soup Ramen
As the name suggests, this instant ramen wants you to focus on the noodles & soup. The toppings are minimalist - just black pepper and thinly sliced negi (spring onions). The soup is a complex blend of ingredients from Japan - kelp extract from Rishiri, for example. There's also chicken and flying fish extract, bonito and mackerel flakes. This makes for a deep, golden-flavored soup. The golden-colored noodles match up well.
- Boil 420 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place pouch from CLEAR BLUE packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and place PINK packet (soup) on top to heat, wait 4 minutes
- Remove lid and move the pouch around 10 times (adding soup stock), remove pouch
- Break up noodles and pour in PINK AND GREEN packets, mix soup, and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help!