Ippudo Tokontsu Ramen
Ippudo is perhaps Japan's most successful ramen group, with many branches overseas.
Their revamped instant ramen is based on their "Akamaru" bowl. It's like you're getting three soup flavors in one. The silky pork bone soup is there. But there are 2 additional pools of flavor - one is black garlic oil and the other is red spicy miso. They supercharge the soup and you'll feel like you're enjoying "Akamaru" at an actual Ippudo restaurant.
- Boil 440 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place toppings in light BLUE AND ORANGE packets on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid, place RED AND GREEN (soup and condiments) on top to heat
- Break up noodles, pour in GREEN packet, mix soup
- Pour in RED packet (2 packets in 1 actually) and you're ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help!