Hiyashi Chuuka is the original cold ramen! This instant ramen version more than does it justice.
Hiyashi Chuuka is the ramen that EVERYONE eats during Japan's brutally hot summers. This refreshing instant version is seasoned with a light soy sauce. The mild toppings will remind of sea. They include wakame seaweed and red seaweed. But we can't forget the fresh red pickled ginger (benishouga).
- Boil 450 ml of water
- Open (without removing completely), pull lid from tab A to tab B
- Place toppings in green packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and wait 5 minutes
- Break up noodles (without removing lid completely)
- Pull off tab C on lid & drain water
- Add cold water & drain (repeat 3 times)
- Pour in white blue packets, properly mix and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help!