Bubuka Abura Soba
Bubuka is one of Tokyo's most famous abura soba (soupless ramen) shops!
Just like the abura soba they serve in person, their instant version has a thick, oil-like seasoning that's packed with flavor. Thick noodles help you mop it all up. Condiments for sprinkling include black pepper, roasted garlic, spices...and even a savory mayonnaise!
- Boil 770 ml of water
- Pull lid (without removing completely) from no. 1 to no. 2 (marked on outside)
- Place toppings in CLEAR PURPLE packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid
- After 5 minutes, pull no. 3 tab on lid & drain water
- Add PINK AND LIGHT BLUE packets and mix noodles
- Add WHITE packet (mayonnaise) as you like and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help!