175 Black Sesame Soupless Tantanmen
Ramen powerhouse "175° DENO" is best known for their black sesame, soupless tantanmen. This is their official instant version!
Flavor-wise, it's peppery and smoky from ground black sesame. But it's also packed with spices, including sansho numbing pepper. This will leave a slight tingling sensation. For protein, you have minced pork and chicken. In the vegetable department, crunchy bok choy. Make sure to give everything a proper mix before eating and enjoy the thick noodles!
- Boil 770 ml of water
- Pull lid (without removing completely) from no. 1 to no. 2 (marked on outside)
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid
- After 5 minutes, pull no. 3 tab on lid and drain water
- Add BLUE packet and mix noodles
- Add ORANGE packet (spices) and it's ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen and get featured!
Or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help!